Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Humpty Dumpty

I feel like Humpty Dumpty. But instead of falling off just once, I'm falling off again, and again, and again, and again. Soon I'll just be a pile of rubble.

Not to mention that I can't ever seem to be put back together again.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

just keep your faith and one day you will find peace.

Lydia said...

I came by your house last week to say hello and you had left on a jet plane! Your poor husband was still in work clothes and looked tired. Hope I didn't make him loose too much sleep. Next time I come to visit I better make sure you're in town first!

Anyway, time to tell about your first airplane trip!