Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Share the love!


Valentines day is usually not a really huge thing at our house, but I love looking forward to the flowers that Pro Boxer always gets me. This time I also fell in love with the vase! Isn't that beautiful! It seems to have a bit of a brownish tint to it, though you can't tell in the picture.

Share the love people. Whether you be married, dating someone, single, widowed, whatever. Today is a day to celebrate love. All kinds of it, and though the advertisers of America always focus on the romantic love, that doesn't mean that you can't call your parents or kids up and tell them how much you love them. Or even a really good friend that you have. Or many good friends. Share the love, and share it often, but especially on this day, a day dedicated to celebrate love.

No comments: