Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekend Part two

Wow... this last weekend was encouragable in part, and extremely stressful in the other part.

First things first, Bug had the option Friday to sleep over with his friends (that he slept over with the weekend before) or go to a concert I was playing in. His immediate response was sleeping with his friends, but after I stressed the situation a bit, he thought it over and decided he wanted to go to the concert instead. That lifted my spirits considerably after the last weekend of him being somewhat traumatized (or at least acting like he was) to come home with us after not seeing us for a day or so.

The stressful part of the weekend was that Pro Boxer was sick all Saturday. By Sunday afternoon I think the kids were sick and tired of me, at the very least I was sick of them. I was also very sad for Pro Boxer because his good friend was in town (a rare event to just occur like that) and Pro Boxer couldn't spend as much time as he would have liked. I did go to spend time with them though, and at a pizza place where we took up about half the restaurant with the friends and family that they invited over, Bug said something quite hilarious to me. "Mom, my tummy is telling me, 'Why are you feeding me so much?'" I couldn't help but laugh, and excuse him from the table.

In any case, Bug is now registered for kindergarten *gasp!!* and I need to go and catch up with homework...

No comments: