Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spring cleaning you might say.

I'm just cleaning out my closet.

When you have a mess and start cleaning, dust flies around. That is what is happening. Dust. Dusty memories that I haven't remembered in a long time. It will be a very thorough (I hope that is the right spelling), but necessary cleaning to my healing.

I'll probably find many scary dust-bunnies, but I know that this is needed, and that I can make it through. My Father will help me. He has many times, and He will not fail me, in this, my darkest hour. Keep reading if you feel you can stand it. I won't be offended if you wish to not take this journey with me. Jesus will carry me through, and I will have the love from Father, and others around me. Honestly, I don't want to go through this cleaning journey either, but I can't live like this anymore. I want others to know who I am. But more then that I want to know who I am. This cleaning will help me find the "choice spirit" inside of me. I do hope that I don't scare my faithful readers away as I have many people, but like I said, I won't be offended. I know in whom I have trusted, and I will continue to trust in Him, and I know that He will always be there for me.

I'm just cleaning out a closet. Dust. That is all it is. (keep telling yourself that Shay)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your not scary at all S.L. You are strong and brave and human and going through more than anyone should ever have to go through. We are all here to support you and see you through until the dust settles.

Janene said...

Of course He is the only one that can really get you through it. You must know however, that I'll be loving you, praying for you, and being your cheerleader from afar! You're amazing!!

Azteroth said...

Hey, if you need anything, support, chocolate, someone to vent at, anything, drop me a line. Like I said before, I'm usually online. :)
-Krisitn