Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, August 25, 2008

One word meme

One word meme....try to use only one word (hard!)....give it a try....have fun!

Where is your cell phone? ~Pocket
Your significant other? ~School
Your hair? ~Unwashed
Your mother? ~Amazing
Your father? ~Wise
Your favorite thing? ~Family (including God)
Your dream last night? ~Forgot
Your favorite drink? ~Milk
Your dream/goal? ~Improve
The room you’re in? ~Closet
Your hobby? ~Cross-stitch
Your fear? ~Losing Justin
Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~House
What you’re not? ~Feeling good
Muffins? ~Blueberry
One of your wish list items? ~House
Where you grew up? ~West Bountiful
Last thing you did? ~Blogs
Favorite gadget? ~Cell
Your pets? ~None
Your computer? ~Homemade
Your mood? ~Blah
Missing someone? ~Always
Your car? ~Needs check-up
Favorite store? ~Target
Like someone? ~Yup
Your favorite color? ~Blue
Last time you laughed? ~Sunday Dinner
Last time you cried? ~Forgot

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It really meant alot. It's really more of a vent out. today when I went on my blog I had intended to delete that post until I saw your reply. I am just overwhelmed and under appreciated. I am sorry about your son, and I wish you luck on trying for another. We are sorta trying. That is, we are not trying not to conceive. If that makes sense.