Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Also...

I also wanted to mention with my exercising for comments... when I said I was doing sit ups I meant crunches. So yeah... and in truth I hadn't done one crunch since I posted that... so yeah. I did 77 crunches today. My tummy might be a bit sore tomorrow.

As for how things are going here... I'm kind of... yeah... my night wasn't so great. But I'm going to try and still have a good day.

Mr. Bubbles has been in Bug's room for the past half week. It has been interesting. I was surprised how liberating it was. Almost like leaving the house without any children. You mothers know how it feels.

I was kind of nervous about moving Mr. Bubbles to Bug's room. Mainly worried that Bug wouldn't be too happy about it. When I first asked him, he said (pointing to the cradle in the master bedroom), "This is Mr. Bubble's bed. That's where he sleeps." But then I moved it into Bug's room and he seemed to like the idea. Bug, that is.

The past few nights when I have put Bug to bed, he would come out of his room and say, "Mom... Mr. Bubbles wants to come sleep in my room." Because usually, I would put Mr. Bubbles to bed later than I would Bug. But the transition is overall... doing quite well.

So that's that. There's your update for the day.

Oh.. one more thing on the exercising... I plan to trade off my Yoga days and my crunching days. So yeah. I guess that's about it.

'Ta!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

sounds exciting :) I hope it goes that smoothly when Grace has to share her room. but that will be awhile from now.

Lisa said...

I'm glad you're joining me in the exercise for comments routine. It is a cool club to join. ;)

Adriene said...

comment! I love yoga! Especially with granola! JK.

Nikki said...

77! That's awesome. When I have big comment days I break them up so I can actually accomplish all the crunches. I also make sure that I get a reminder email when I get a comment so I know if I have any on old posts-- not just for crunches, but so I can read them. I *heart* comments. lol