Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Catch up

I didn't look at the date of my last post. I don't really want to know. Not that I have been particularly busy. Just... lazy. And not feeling like I have a ton to blog about.

So, to update on what the kids are doing...

I no longer can type very long with Mr. Bubbles in my lap. He is constantly leans forward so he can push the buttons too. And then I get too upset with him, give up, and put him on the floor.

*stands up to put Mr. Bubbles on the floor*

Now that my lap is kid free... time to continue the post.

Bug is into Elmo these days. We always get an Elmo's World DVD at the library these days. Mr. Bubbles still doesn't have teeth. The past few nights have been torture. There was one when he woke up every two hours, sometimes even 1 1/2 hours. My only guess with that is the fact that he wakes up in pain, then can't go back to sleep until he eats. And nibbles a little on me to relieve the pain. HIS pain that is...

Uh... what else... my mind is a haze right now.

Today is my second day on medication for... *sigh... depression. I don't want to call them drugs, yet I don't want to call them depression medication... I don't really know what to call them. Whatever...

I had my appointment on Wednesday. Took my first pill yesterday. About mid day I started to feel nausea. Which my doctor warned me might happen. Grr... one of my least favorite feelings is nausea. *sigh...

I could have (a long time ago) just called and asked them to send the prescription to my pharmacy, but I didn't want to, because I actually had some fears regarding it, and though at first I didn't know those fears, but I eventually did. Anyway... so I made an appointment with my doctor about a month ago, and since my doctor is so busy... it took about a month for me to go in. We talked about my fears, talked about how I was feeling, and then he prescribed me. That was pretty much it. I go in again in about 2 weeks, to get my IUD and to check up on how I'm doing emotionally.

Side note... I must not really be myself lately, because Rocket Scientist asked me once what I wanted for Christmas, and I honestly didn't know... and if you know me... you know that I usually have a list at least a page long... and usually a few months before my birthday or Christmas. yeah....

So that's me...

Mr. Bubbles is usually in a good mood. Unless he is hungry. Pretty much. I'll try and find some pictures to share. Bug has started to not like his nickname... which happens to be his blog name. Good thing he doesn't read my blog, because seriously... I don't know what else to call him on here. Oh well...

Uh... what else... oh... update on Rocket Scientist. (for the record, I didn't think of him last, just didn't know what to tell about him until now) He is working for the weekend... I hate that... but to be positive (since I'm working on that) he is working this weekend to get ahead for Thanksgiving. Which is crazy that it is only a week away... minus one day. It's crazy.

Happy November everyone.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Call it zoloft, or prozac, or whatever its proper name is. Then you don't have to use "drug" or "depression."

:-)