Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Frustration.... to the MAX!

First off I really can't remember at all what the point of the last post was. Just forget about it, or quell your excitement over learning what the motif was in my life. Likely I was just going to complain more about how much my life sucks or something like that. Knowing me.

I know that I really want to post... something. But I don't know what. So many feelings and situations are surrounding me, so much that I want to hide and turn into a hermit. Wait... I already am, huh? So many responsibilities are overwhelming me, and that makes me want to hide even more. Yet, I know I can't hide, and... yeah, it makes me want to hide even more! I'm completely ridiculous, eh?

I think that the most frustrating thing to me ever since I became an English major are the times like this. When I want to say something, I want to explain something.... but I don't really know what, or even worse, that I don't know how to put it into words. It is even more frustrating than suddenly being unable to talk out loud with correct grammar. And that HAS been happening ever since I became an English major. Not that I was perfect before, but it certainly started after I became crazy enough to dedicate myself to English and writing.

I guess I'll just write all the things on my mind. Bug going to kindergarten... Marching Band camp starting next Monday... Jury duty (that I likely can't get out of) during Marching Band camp... Finding people to watch my kids everyday for a week during Marching Band camp... Getting myself in shape for not only Marching Band camp, but also for biking around campus this semester... Money issues... Wondering if working on my story is completely pointless yet wanting to spend time working on it...

So... many... things....

1 comment:

Janene said...

being responsible can be hard sometimes. I'll be praying for you! Hope marching band camp (and all else that entails!) is going well...