Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heart Health

Okay, so good news. I'm pretty certain that the dizzy weak feelings were mainly due to dehydration. When I went to my doctor last Thursday, I had been trying to have lots of water bottles (17 oz each). That Wednesday, I had 2 water bottles. That Thursday, I had four. I was feeling pretty fantastic compared to the last few weeks. I still randomly felt dizzy, but not weak, and just in general lots better. The doctor did mention something that I hadn't thought about, that being inner ear issues. But because of the heart palpitation, he couldn't say for certain that it was the inner ear things. But he decided to advice me to go the inner ear route - get an appointment with an ear/nose/throat person and tell them my story, etc. And then if that fell through, then we could have gone the heart route. I mentioned to him that I was trying more water to see if that would help too and he said to certainly do that - and then if I continued to feel better and better, then I could cancel the ENT appointment. Well... at that point I was pretty certain it was water issues, so I didn't even call to make an appointment with the ENT people. And things have been going relatively smoothly. I still need to consciously basically force myself to drink water, but at least I know that it wasn't anything more serious than that.

No comments: