Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Waiting

It is time. Time for me to wait and wait and wait. And relax! WOO!

(I'm sure you have been waiting and waiting and waiting as well... but that might just be me assuming that you have haunted my blog for a new post... I can dream, right?)

My first semester back at school is now over, and I can relax. Which is a good thing, as I have a horrible cold which doesn't seem to want to go away. My last final on Wednesday I took while my brain was hardly coherent. We'll hope I did good. :) So now I'm waiting on my teachers to post my grades. On the few that I have seen, my lowest grade is a B+ which is encourageable. Though I think there were only... four classes posted, and one of them (a B-) the teacher had already contacted me and said that she put the wrong grade in and is trying to fix it. :) The other two were A's.

I am also waiting, quite literally, to get into two classes for next semester. One of them doesn't show any signs of letting up, I'm twelfth in line and have been since I got in the wait list. The other one I started in 3rd or 4th place, and am now next in line. I'm kind of worried about my schedule for next semester, and wonder if I'm trying to do too much. I'm not sure what kind of work load these classes will have, so that makes me a bit worried. But at least I'm still going to be in Jazz band and Wind Orchestra (the elite band) to keep my sanity. As well as, I guess, the basket ball band. Free games!

SO! Now that you are updated with me, I'll just post pictures ("Finally!") to update you all on the fam. Enjoy! (ps... my 16 year old niece took these... she is totally amazing!)






















































Look at the camera, Goofball!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a 16-year-old niece?

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them! See you soon! (hooray!)

Eliza said...

Those are great pictures!!