Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

What does your gastronomical apparatus admonish to you?

Speaking of Oreos, my life has been exceptionally busy. Oh? The hour is late? Look at that, it sure is. Well, as of late (haha), this hour has been something I see everyday, though not entirely by choice. I have some cute pictures to post, some stories to tell, but they will have to wait until later. Maybe after my third concert this week. And my other thing I need to do... oh, and let's not forget about that...

In any case, know that I haven't forgotten you. There has just been a longer and more pressing list to do ahead of blogging. "There's life outside of blogging?? Really??" Yes. I have found it. Now if I could just create some space or find that spacetime continuum that we talked about today in Astronomy and add a few hours to a day then I would have time to catch up with you all. Until then, you'll just have to wait with baited breath. Unless of course you find life outside of blogging as well, and if so, cudos to you.

Ta!

No comments: