Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, December 27, 2010

New Post!

Hey all. It has been an interesting week. Among other things.

I knew I wanted to post... but I can't remember why. Right now my mind is too filled with other things and there are questions and pain confusing and distracting me almost constantly.

I need to do laundry to prepare myself for visiting family again this weekend, I need to wash dishes so we can... uh... eat. All I want to do is veg and drown my aching heart in computer games or reading, or other such things. But I know I need to be busy.

Rocket Scientist (who shall now be known as Pro Boxer) surprised me with a new cup mute and book for Christmas. The book was The Squire, His Knight, and His Lady by Gerald Morris. If you haven't heard of it you should check it out. It is a sequel of The Squire's Tale, and he has many books following the same pattern as these two, with the same characters, but after the first two books you are following different characters. You still run into the same two characters however in the other books. I love them. They are based on Arthurian legends, and are really fun.

The kids got some fun things... among the family gifts, we got Wii Mario Kart, The Princess and the Frog (yes, I know... I'm the only girl in the family, but still... I insisted we got this for Christmas, and Bug and Pro Boxer likes it too. So there.), and Bug got a fun car set thing with a track for it to drive on and Goof Ball got a little book... thing... that is electronic, and has a microphone and a piano and drum... and well... Santa thought it might encourage him to communicate. Cross your fingers for us. ^_^

Anyway... that is a minor update. School starts again soon and of the three classes I was on a waiting list for, two of them have opened up for me. Things are going well... neither of us have a calling in our ward still, but we are waiting. This ward is more settled than any other ward we have been in, so they don't need replacement callings as quickly as the wards with lots of apartments. I feel really weird not having anything to do in the ward, but hopefully we'll get something soon.

I guess that is all for now. If I ever remember what I was going to say to you all earlier, I will try to remember to post it.

1 comment:

Danelle and Alex said...

I'm glad you were able to get into those classes. I think it is so great that you are going to school and being a Mom. I'm sure you are super busy!! By the way I talked to you about that job I do from home a while ago. They are hiring right now. So let me know if you want more info! You are super busy I know so it might not be good timing but let me know if you are interested!