Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lazy Laundry Day

Truth be told, I should have worked on laundry yesterday. Somehow though, 5 o'clock came out of no where and Pro Boxer was making dinner (probably cause I didn't realize how late it had gotten).

I went to bed late last night. Around 1. I suppose one would call that this morning, but I don't consider it the next day until the sun starts to rise. Well, my usual thing is until I wake up again, but the sun rising boarder works better for all-nighters. Which I don't do these days. Unless of course I run across a really good manga or something and just can't stop reading... It was like that a few weeks ago when I was reading a book by Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings... I just couldn't stop reading some nights and I would lay in bed reading until near 4.

Ah... anyway, this morning I woke up and just didn't want to get out of bed. For obvious reasons, one of which going to sleep around 1:30 or so. But there was more than that... I hate not knowing why I don't feel good. Right now, I feel a little headachey, but more than that, I feel dizzy sometimes and nauseated others. Maybe one causes the other? Maybe the headache causes the dizziness which causes the nausea? I didn't truly begin to feel nauseated in my bed until I sat up for a bit. Whatever the case, my headache isn't like normal ones for me. In fact, probably due in part because of my other uncomfortable feelings, I hardly notice my headache. Most times these days when I have a headache, I know it. And so does everyone else in the house.

And so... I have decided to try to take it easy today. The house is a disaster area, I am still in pjs, but... laundry must be done. So laundry is the one and only thing that I will force myself to do. I may try to catch up a bit on the overflowing dishes, but don't count on it.

Also, last week was spent entirely camping. I will try to remember to post the happenings soon, but if I forget, please remind me. I really do have some thoughts to discuss about them... but my brain is swimming in dizzy soup right now, and I can't really think properly to do so currently. Or maybe the dizzy soup will cause me to be more creative... I haven't quite figured myself out yet.

Look forward to it?


No comments: