Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Service

Today I found out that I have mastitis (a breast infection). I had a fever yesterday, but I didn't really check myself for more signs of it until today. One of my neighbors knew of my fever last night, seeing as Rocket Scientist needed to go to the store, I wasn't up to it, or watching Bug that whole time. We asked her to tend for a little bit. But I never knew that would lead to what happened today.

She has been doing things for me all day long! She bought me some disposable breast pads, a hand sanitizer, gel breast pads that can go in the fridge, food, and anything else you can think of. She has done some of my laundry. She has been making sure that I rest and eat (which is a hard thing when you feel woosy). She picked up my meditation from Smith's, and has been in and out all day making sure I am doing all right. I still haven't mentioned everything, but I don't want to bore you all to death with all the help she has been.


I have never been catered to so much by someone who is not in my family. Or should I say my mortal family. I owe her so much, she has been a life saver today. Rocket Scientist had to be away almost all day today, and she has been so much help. Though she will probably never read this, I wanted to thank her and everyone who has helped me in times of need. Sometimes it is hard to accept help, but it is needed so others get the chance to serve. Just thought I'd share that. I am feeling better by the way, after only one pill! I hope everything will be better soon.


Oh, and miracles of miracles, I have had Little Angel on the breast this whole day! Not one bottle! We had been struggling with that. Hope all is well with everyone who reads this. Not just my family and friends by the way.

No comments: