Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bug's Prayer

Should have posted this on the last one, but forgot too. So here is another post overflowing with Bugification cuteness.

"Nnn Heavenly Father... nnn bless the food... nnn we're all hungry... nnn Jesus Christ AMEN!"

The nnn's I can only account them to be ands. Or other words that are similar.

One time while he was praying I forgot to turn off our surround sound music that was playing from my computer, and during the prayer the song changed to Sherl Crow's "Real Gone" (opening credits of Disney's Cars) and Bug said "nnn Lighting McQueen..." right when the song started up... quite fun.

There have even been times (usually during lunch) when Bug says, "Nnn Daddy's sleeping..."

Ah the wonderful sweetness of innocent prayers. :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so cute. Lee's prayers are always: "Heavenly Father, shank-you, for this day, shank-you, for olive-chokes, name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!" I just love listening to him pray.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Lisa and McCord said...

I love his cute little prayer. Oh that is so precious. They grow up so fast. Can't believe it. Hope all is going well for you and your family.

Megan said...

Hey! Thanks for your post on my photography blog - I'm not currently charging anything for pictures yet - I'm still building a portfolio up. Are you guys still in Logan? If you are we'll be coming sometime in October to do pictures for Dave & Kylee maybe we can get you guys too. I just did a photo shoot this morning of a baby who was only 11 days old! Oh she was so sweet! Let me know what you think - thanks! Megan