Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New website!!

Ok, so just a warning... I am way excited about this.

If you check this often enough, you know I just started a business with Mary Kay. (if not, check a few posts down...) And am enjoying every minute of it. (well... not every minute... everything has its ups and downs...) Anyway, so I'm way excited about a specific part of this whole thing. I just set up my own personal website where anyone in the USA can order! Isn't that great! I'm way excited about this. So for now, I will attach the link with this post, but I will gather the help from my hubby to make a cool button that you can click on the side bar.

A few features that I'm way excited about... you can upload a picture of yourself and do a virtual make over! I played with this yesterday and had a blast. It even goes so far as to let you change your hair! The color, the length... even highlights and just... everything! You can pick your own colors for make up, or you can click on make up looks from professional make up artists!! It is way fun even if you don't enjoy make up a ton, it is still pretty fun to play with. After you get your "look" you can send it to friends, print it out, or you can have it put all your make up on an order form and you can get your perfect look! As I said before, I send to anywhere in the US. So check it out!

www.marykay.com/sherrielynnclarke (whoops... there goes my blog name... ah well... :p)

I will try to not make this blog a Mary Kay promo-site, but I will also add this disclaimer... I just started a new business, and with that, it takes up a lot of my time, so I may tend to talk about it a lot right off the bat. I'll try to curb my enthusiasm for it though for times when you are talking to me on the phone begging for product! (haha...)

No comments: