Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, October 12, 2009

The moments that make it all worth it

Earlier today Bug came up to me and said,

"Moooom! I wanna hug brother! ... Please??" He said this as if I was preventing him from doing so... lol

*heart melts*

Another cute experience...

I went to someone's home today and she has a little girl about the same age as Bug. As we were leaving, they give each other a hug which is heart melting enough... Afterward though, my friend's little girl grasps Bug's hand with both of hers and says, "I'm SOO glad you came!"

*heart melts*

I wish I had a video camera for that one moment. It was so adorable.

As for our sick bug... I am glad to say that we are over it now, and have re-entered the public world. Bug has a bit of a cough, but it is only pretty bad in the morning, but gets better throughout the day. And it has been getting less and less severe as the days go on. I hope he will not have it much sooner since I know how it is to be coughing all the time....

Well that's it I guess. :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

so cute! I love that he has a little girlfriend. Grace has a couple of boyfriends, lol.