Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

headaches... should never had been invented. i'm sorry (not really) that's just how it is.

so... a few changes. one the background (obviously). and yes, it is in the spirit of buying oreos these days with orange creme inside. don't ask me why the creme is orange.

another change that is less obvious... my side bar (playlist... music.... thing). instead of having music that lifts my mood (though some of them still do anyway) i decided to have it play music that i wish i had. so if you are feeling good and want to share that goodness feel free to send me some iMoney (or whatever) so i can get these on iTunes or something. :) and just so you know... iTunes apparently counts as a word.... iMoney.... not so much.

life keeps going, heads STILL ache, tummies get hungry, kids get raunchy from tiredness, homework and quizes keep coming, japanese to be learned, kids to feed, headaches to shoot...... but hey, at least shay is wearing her handknit sweater today!

hopefully i can finish everything i need to do today. most of my afternoon was spent changing the background and taking care of other things i do not wish to share so publicly. don't get offended. wait... no. do get offended, stop following me and make nasty comments stating how upset you are that you can't stalk me.

but then, what is the point of blogs anyway then?

ah... so much to do... and i am rambling again.

sorry i can't make the background prettier than just changing the colors. one of these days i'll hire someone to do it..... one of these days.....

*sigh....

No comments: