Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank yous

In this dark time of my life, with having to be basically on bed rest before the birth, the birth itself, the struggles I have had with breastfeeding, and then the death of my little one, I want to thank you all for being so supportive. I love you all, yes even the ones I don't know. Trust me, I love you all so much, and want the best for you as my spirit brothers and sisters. Being able to write my thoughts down and know that loved ones are reading, understanding, morning, and thinking of me has helped a lot.

So, a big thanks to all you out there who are thinking and praying for us. We can feel your prayers, and love from wherever you are. I just hope that I can repay you all someday. I appreciate everything that you have done, and how much support we have been given. It means so much to know that people are thinking of us and praying. We are doing all right. Don't worry too much about us, because we know that Little Angel is in a better place, and that he is doing the work of the Lord and enjoying every minute of it. Just knowing that makes everything all right. We miss him terribly, but look forward to meeting him again and raising him during the millennium. I only hope that I can be as faithful and be ready when that day comes so I will be able to.

Thank you all once again. I love you all so much!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I just wanted to say that you and your family and are in my heart and my prayers. I work at the CTMH corporate offices and I found your post in the BB about your son. My heart aches for you. I am so glad you have the gospel and are able to feel some peace in this time of sorrow.
May you feel great blessings of love during this holiday season.

Beckie said...

I know that you do not know me, but I read yourpost at the CTMH BB and I had to respond here where I thought you may see it sooner. I just wanted you to know you are in my prayers and thoughts. I can not imagine the place you are in right now, but I can tell that you have a real understanding of our Fathers plan. What a blessing the gospel is in times like these.

Take care, and remember that there are many many people praying for you.

Sabrina said...

All of your CTMH sisters are thinking of you and your family in this difficult time.

Azteroth said...

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about Donovan. It seems that the three of you are doing ok, and I'm so glad. Like you said, he's in a better place, and what an honor it must've been to get to be his mother for his short sojourn on Earth!
I'm not sure when I'll see you again, but I hope it'll be soon. Take Care!

Kristin