Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Tag

I'm doing this cause I'm bored... lol

Oh, and this is about Bug, not Little Angel.

1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? -At Rocket Scientist's parents' house. We were staying there for the summer until school started again.
2. Who was with you? -Just me, myself, and I. I took a picture of it. (Sadly enough, I didn't know how to do close ups with my camera back then, and do now...)
















3. What was your first reaction? -I honestly don't remember, shock? We had just gotten married only two months before...
4. What was your husband's reaction? -I can't remember this either... probably shock as well...
5. Who was the first person you told? -lol guess what? I can't remember... Probably my mom...
6. Were the pregnancies planned? -First one nope, second one yup.
7. Was everyone happy for you? -Of course!!!
8. What was the sex? -Boy.
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? -Yup. I think it was my sister, but we invited people from the ward, and my friends as well.
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? -From the shower, probably not. But we got a lot of hand-me-downs that I wouldn't put on Bug for the life of me... lol
11. How much weight did you gain? -I can't remember... too much though in my opinion. lol
12. Did you get stretch marks? -Yup.
13. Did you crave anything crazy? -Not that I can remember. Some of these questions should be directed at the hubby... I'm sure he would have remembered this one... lol
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? -Well, I was in marching band during the first trimester, and there was a "helper" there who thought he knew everything about marching (he didn't) and plus.... he smoked there while we were practicing.... yeah. It was hard enough to get the air that we needed without his smoke! Plus, I was pregnant!!! I talked to the director and he made him stop. To this day, I don't know what that guy was there for...
15. Where were you when you went into labor? -They induced me, so I was hooked up and everything before I felt contractions.
16. Did you have any complications? -Thankfully no. I did have high blood pressure which caused them to induce me, but other than that... *wipes forehead* whew...
17. Did your water break? -Uh... yeah... duh, it would have to. But it didn't on its own. I answered the question that should have been asked...
18. Who drove you to the hospital? -Rocket Scientist
19. Did you go early or late? -4 days too late.
20. Who was in the room? -Rocket Scientist, my amazing doctor, and the nurse. Oh, and the nurse told me to stop pushing at one point because he was crowning before the doctor was even there... yeah... lol
21. Did you video tape it? -Uh... no? Do people actually do that?
22. Did you have any pain medication? -Yup. Epidural.
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? -Natural
24. What was your reaction to the birth? -Wow
25. How big was the baby? -7 lbs. 2 oz. mmm.... 11 inches? Can't remember off the top of my head...
26. Did your husband cry? -Nope. He isn't much for tears.
27. When is the next one coming? -October 24, 2007
28. If you could would you do it all over again? -Uh... yeah. I'm pregnant remember? ^_^

I tag: Jan, Can, Amy, PC (and Snow White ^_^), Tara, and seriously, whoever wants to. ^_^

1 comment:

Deanna said...

oh the joy! just so you know, it says the next baby is coming october 2008....it should be 2007, right? anyway, that's a weird question. maybe I'll fill it out too.