Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What does .......... say?

So, here is a list of Bug's "sayings". Enjoy. Maybe someday I'll do a video of it, and post that... but for now, this is what I've got. Oh, also, I obviously don't ask with these code names. I'm just using them because of the fact that this is a public blog. Just so you know. ^_^
  • What does Exelente say? -"Hey!"
  • What does Mr. Huzzah say? -"Hiya, hiya!"
  • What does Pavlov say? -"Ahhhh"
  • What does Grandma say? -"I love you!"
  • What does Daddy say? -"Ke, ke, ke"
  • What does Mommy say? -"Peeeeu!" (he made that one on his own..... I sigh cause at least he didn't say "No" with it... *wipes forehead* whew...
And I think that is all... If not, sorry I missed yours. ^_^ I'll try to remember to do a video of him doing it so you can actually hear his cute voice saying these cute things, but until then, hoped you enjoyed. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You won't be able to do a video in code names, though, unless Bug knows those too!!! :)

Janene said...

a video of these is a great idea! I know what some of them sound like, but not all