Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Official

So, it feels official now. I mean, I knew I was pregnant before, but it feels more real now.

I just got back from my first appointment with my doctor and got those magic ultrasound pics. I guess I could scan them and post them, but that will have to wait til later. I'm feeling a nap coming on soon here.

Also, due to the fact that I wasn't really sure when my last period was (how they find out the due date) I knew that the due date after this appointment would change drastically from what they were saying before. I was right. Before I would say July 2nd. Now it is June 21. Six days after my birthday. I'm kind of excited. On my side of the family, I have the only birthday in June which is saying something coming from a family of nine and my parents have about 18 grandchildren.

Also I think it is neat that this baby will be for sure coming in June because I have a sister-in-law and a sister both pregnant. One is due in April, one in May, and now I am due in June. A baby a month. Neat huh? Well, anyway, my pillow calls to me, so I guess I'll get my usual half hour nap for the day.

'Chao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so happy for you! And, it'll be SO good to see you soon! Hitting the motherland in just over a week!

Crunchymamma said...

I am not in your family, but I am due in July! So I will join in the baby a month club... :)

Amy said...

Wowie! There is nothing like having your due date moved up by 2 weeks like that. How exciting. I'm actually due on June 4th (by my calculations) or, June 2nd (according to the first ultrasound), but, since all of my babies have been early (Soph - 8 days, E-Man - 2 weeks, and AiAi - 22 days), I feel pretty safe just saying I'm due in May. It would be weird to go to my due date at this point. We're not that far apart from each other!