Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

I've always said that I'm not much of a goal making person. I never really felt that I was. I feel enough of a failure as it is, why add onto that stress? Why give myself more reason to hate myself and feel even more like a failure?

My wonderful MK directors are always talking about how if you don't set and make goals a part of your life, you will never go anywhere. In a business or even in life in general. I can understand that. Which is maybe why I feel like most of my life has been a failure.

I guess I'm still undecided...

Here are some pictures of our first day of 2010. I decided that what I wanted most this day was family time. Thankfully the weather co-operated with that thought. It was prefect snowman making snow. Enjoy.

Rolling the middle.




















Putting the middle on.




















Mom and Baby. Yes he's in my coat. I figured he'd be warm enough that way.




















Not a good one of making it, but I liked Bug's face on here.




















Sturdifying it.




















Starting up the head.




















Rolling the head.




















Sturdifying it.




















The finished project.




















Bug's first snow angel (if you can see it...)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Danelle and Alex said...

What a cute family. That is so cute that you guys did that together and baby looks adorable in your coat!

Deanna said...

don't feel pressured to make goals, I'm not a goal oriented person either. I find that if you just set one at a time and then keep a record of all the goals you set and after you accomplish a few you will feel great :)

Lydia said...

Kids make snow so much more fun!

chelsea said...

Love the pictures. Maybe if goals aren't for you you should just make sure you can focus on a few things at a time...our thoughts and focus are also very powerful resources! Good luck! Hope all is well with you and your family. Hopefully I will see you tonight!

the mathematician said...

LOVE the pic of the finished project. What a treasure!

We had fun with a snowman Christmas Eve, I believe it was.

And, you are far from being a failure. I think you're
ggrreeeeaaaAAAATTTT! (Said like Tony the Tiger.)

Love you!

Janene said...

Go Griffyndor! Those are some fun pictures. I'm glad you had good snowman making snow, it seems like whenever we're thinking of going out, the snow is too powdery.

Do I need to repeat what others have said? you are NOT a failure! Love you! (Hugs) :o)