Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Random varients

Visiting family. Planning on fun times with friends tomorrow. Talked to a mortgage person today and was surprised to find that we might be able to afford a home higher than we had been thinking.

Overall good news.

More good news:

I cleaned the master!!! It is hardly ever clean seeing as it is the catchall room when we have friends over. Rocket Scientist walked in and said, "Did we get a new room?" He was quite impressed. I was too. :) It is kind of hard to organizedly pack things when the whole place is a mess. :P

I don't think I have much else to talk about, but life is good and we are surviving.

And like I realized today, the world won't end in 2012, because Marty McFly visited 2015. We will even have boots that suck onto our feet so we don't have to tie them. Look forward to that. :) But I think I'll be more excited about the tiny pizzas that cook within seconds. :)

2 comments:

the mathematician said...

Good for you on cleaning your master!!! You want to come do mine? It's a catch-all too!

Shay said...

Sure! As long as you pay for my plane trip. :)