Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vegitarian vs. ...... ?

Is it just me or do most kids like meat? Like, really like meat. I guess either that or they hate vegetables.

During dinner tonight, we had a pretty balanced meal, and I'm somewhat proud that I was able to come up with it. It was just canned corn, leftover meatballs, and rolls that my neighbor brought over. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself. :)

I never thought that I would have to say to Bug, eat your meat before you get more veggies. I had that thought in mind, he has only had one bite of his meat only because I wouldn't give him more milk before he ate some meat. Do I have a vegetarian on my hands? (by the way, what is the name for someone who isn't a vegetarian? Meatarian?

1 comment:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Colin still isn't a big meat eater. What kid doesn't like a hamburger? A meat eater is a carivore.