Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Who knows?

So, I just thought I'd post something, but I'm not exactly sure what it will be about. Not much is new here. We are still in the same small apartment, trying to fit all our stuff in here. Rocket Scientist is working (until midnight... =/) and Bug is sleeping. Wow, he is still sleeping... (just checked the clock) we must have wore him out. :)

So all my blogging friends and family are changing the look of their blog. I'm still not sure if I want to change mine cause it fits my title... I might be starting to get board with it (who knows?) but it just fits my title and me so well. :) As for an update on my addiction (is it really that???) with Oreos, I'm defiantly going to try to do better. :) There are three more Oreos in the house (my precious.......) that will be gone before I go to sleep, but after Bug goes to sleep. Yup, they are MINE!!!! :) I am determined to not get some until later. I am really wanting this baby flab off me.

I'm eating mainly just fruit for lunch, and am trying to get better with exercising and walking and tummy exercises. Next week I will start into it better (talk about procrastinating....) because of the rainyness of this week. I would probably be fine with walking in the rain, or at least cloudiness, but I wasn't up to letting Bug out there because we would have to stay out there until HE decided. By then I would be colder then when I started off.

I hear Bug chirping (didn't know he was a bird did ya?) so I'll have more rambling later. :)

No comments: