Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's hot

Once upon a time a child looked up at her mother and said, "Mom, my spaghetti is hot." The mother responded, "Put some salt on it." This child then grew up with the false impression that salt made things cool down.

Once upon a time, a child looked up at his mother and said, "It's hot." The mother responded, "Blow on it." He did, well, actually he was blowing up his nose, but the fact remains that he tried it. In any case, as he blew on his fish sticks, he also picked up his fork and attempted to cut them up while saying, "Chop, chop, chop". The mother realized that he must think that chopping up his food makes it cool down.

Moral of the story? Children will believe whatever they want whether you teach them it or not.

And if anyone can find the correlation between the two stories, they get a high five

No comments: