Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wanna play remember when???

So, I feel kind of like my sister in law about this, but I figured, who cares what people say or don't say? Well, I guess I'm more worried about what people don't say, but in any case, I hope you all enjoy this trip down memory lane. :) Anyway, here goes...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory for me, I'll go to your blog and leave a memory for you. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Janene said...

You once left me the cutest, most sincere note. (I'm sure I still have it!) I had left some spare change out that you couldn't resist. I probably would have never noticed, but you returned it with your little note of apology. Some things were spelled incorrectly and I just thought it was darling. :o)

I remember weird stuff like that!

Danelle and Alex said...

I have lots of band memories with you! You were always so happy and always laughing and I think it made it more fun for the whole section!!

Amy said...

I remember sitting in your moms room, on her bed -- you, me and your mom -- the first time you were telling me about this guy named Justin who you were dating. I remember your ear-to-ear grin and the sparkle in your eye. :-)

Azteroth said...

Hmmm.... I can't think of any real specific memories from "the good ol' days" but I do remember playing at the high school basketball games & chatting between songs, stomps, some of the girl's choice dances that we went as part of a group in, swing club, TASS (I know I wasn't in it, but I still remember hanging out with y'all from time to time during lunch) and going to your wedding reception. :)

Jodi Warenski said...

I remember spending the night on the quad with you for a class project, I think it was for extra credit. It was a fairly cool night. We took our pillows and sleeping bags down. I don't know about you, but I covered my head and went to sleep. I missed all of the "Excitement" that went on. I woke up freezing the next morning, but was glad that I got to help you and that my night's sleep wasn't too interrupted