Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How are things going?

Ok, I apologize I haven't updated you on how I was doing after my last post. I took it easy all day Sunday, and frankly... I got sick of laying down. I wouldn't have as much probably had I been able to lay on my back, but whatever. The cramps/contractions? got less and less and actually I don't think I felt one single one while Rocket Scientist was at church. I had one little one after he came to check on me, but after that, I don't think there was any execpt for a really small one Monday morning.

Because of this, I got up, showered and ready for band that day not realizing it was a holiday and school was out. I found a babysitter for Bug, and was waiting at the bus stop when someone came by asking if the busses were even running since it was a holiday. I slowly turned around and said, "So... there's no school then, huh?" He smiled and celebrated a little for me telling me to go have a fun day off. I felt silly, but at least he didn't tease or make fun of me. lol

Anyway... I still am not sure what the cramps/contractions? were. I didn't ever have diahrea, but rather, the opposite. I'm trying not to worry about it too much so I don't freak myself out too much and raise my blood pressure.

On a happier note, I felt baby dancing in my belly a night or so ago. I know for sure it was baby, and it wasn't just a little poke. I didn't ever feel it on the outside, but baby was sure doing a little gig in my belly. It felt nice and helped reasure me that everything is going ok. Moving baby in my belly is my favorite part about being pregnant, and the one I miss the very most.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. And, it is reassuring to feel these little ones moving about, isn't it? I had to do about seven weeks of serious bedrest with Ian because of pre-term labor -- and, lying there day after day was one of the most torturous times of my life. People would love to say to me, "Oh, bedrest. That must be nice! I wish I was on 'bedrest'." To which I would think inside my head, "Well, why don't you just go home and go to bed. Oh, yeah and you can't get up to do the things you really want to do either. And, let me know how you feel in 48-hours." Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels it's a drag. Good luck with steering clear of that!

Deanna said...

yeah, I was only on bed rest for a few days and we all know how that worked (she came early). hang in there! the guy at the bus stop sounds like our silly (old)RA. yay for baby dancing! it is very sad when it is not in your belly anymore. but hey, at least after they are born you get to watch the little jigs!

Crunchymamma said...

I hope everything turns out all right!