Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well, I gone and did it.

I called the on-call OB. Results? I get to take a warm bath today, Rocket Scientist won't let me go to church, and I have two possibilities.

One: My uterus is contracting and the warm bath should calm it down mingled with some Advil, yes Advil, (she said that I was early enough along I would be fine), lots of fluids, and "taking it easy". What does that exactly mean anyway? Bed rest? Can I sit? Whatever... continuing with the post.

Two: I caught a bug and it is in fact my bladder contracting. Result from that would be diarrhea or really soft stools. She said this after I mentioned my extreme nausea I have been having the past few days.

Who knows what will happen from all this. If I don't end up having soft stools or diarrhea I will probably be even more anxious about this baby which wouldn't help my blood pressure which tends to be high for me near the end of pregnancies anyway.

*sigh... taking it easy for me today.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

:( good luck with all that! I hope everything turns out ok. If it makes you feel better, I think I caught that bug too, and right before our trip to Manti. it was miserable, but you can do it! we'll pray for you and your baby.

Janene said...

Did the smoothie help?

I hope you feel better soon. It drives me nuts when I don't feel 100%
Love you!

Lisa and McCord said...

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling under the weather. It gets rough sometimes, I know. But know that I love you and that we love your family. You are a great friend and always will be.

God bless,
Lisa