Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Anxious

Today is the beginning of school again. I'm a little nervous about the load that I have laid on myself. I just hope and pray that I can survive.

But today I am more worried about Pro Boxer. He had to call in sick and has been sick for some time. Usually he doesn't get sick all that easily, but he has been sick for quite some time. I don't even know how long he has been sick. Nothing he does seems to clear it up. It seems to be just a cold, but it refuses to go away. With him home sick while I go to school today, I really worry about him. I wish I could be there to help him with getting better, even if that means sitting on the bed and holding his hand or something.

I still have one class that I am in the waiting list for. I am number 5. I just hope that I will be able to get into it. Though, with the way that my schedule is packed, I wonder if I should be wishing for that. I do still wish for it, because I really need to start taking these classes (they are kind of a series) yet I worry about my work load. I know I cannot get through this semester without the Lord, which is why I also am in an institute class even though my schedule is so packed. With His help, I can do anything, and I hope that I can remember to turn to Him more and more through the semester. I know that it was with His help that I got such good grades last semester.

*deep breath....

I know I can do this. Some how though, it doesn't stop me from worrying about it.

Please pray for Pro Boxer to get better. I hate it when he is sick, especially when I can't do anything to help him but pray.

No comments: