Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

October

And now me.

"I'm not happy, Bob.  NOT HAPPY."

And I'm sick and tired of pretending that I am.  Why in the hell would I be happy that my child died?

Ok, let's back up.

In case you didn't know, October is the month Little Angel was born.  So October is a pretty sore month anyway.  But also in case you didn't know, October is SIDS awareness month.  Heh.  Coincidence has a pretty horrible sense of humor.

Kind-meaning friends tag me in posts on Bacefook dealing with SIDS thinking they ... oh I don't know, are being helpful?  Stabbing my chest?  Giving me an internet hug?  I have enough reminders around this time of year (the only two months he saw), and I'm not sure I need more reminders on Bacefook.  I've thought about disappearing from the internet planet for a whole month, but that is probably very unlikely to happen.

Oh, I'm sure we'll celebrate Little Angel's birthday the same way we do every year (this year it will be 6 balloons), but so far, it hasn't healed my broken heart.  I almost wonder if it just makes me more angry.

Yes, I'm angry.  So angry, in fact, that I asked my kempo teacher if we could kick things a lot that day (it just so happens that it's the same day this year that I have a kempo class), and when I told him why I had a specific day that I wanted to kick things, he said, "I will let you kick to your heart's content!"

Fantastic.  At least this year, I know I have some pretty helpful therapy sessions twice a week.  Who knows what day of the week his death day falls on, but I almost sincerely hope it is a Tuesday or Thursday.

No comments: