Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Anniversary, Halloween, and an official announcement.

Well, one year from today, I started my blog. Pretty neat that I chose to do it on Halloween huh? Anyway... as my feet ache after taking Bug around in my new killer (literally) high heel boots, I have a few things to talk about... Well, I guess the first I already have... it is an anniversary today! Or a birthday... whatever you want to say. I guess we'll call it a birthday. The birthday of my blog! Happy one year to you!!!

The next are, I have some Halloween pictures to post, and I will do so, forthwith.

First, some cute ones of Bug. He is a construction worker, and he is having his first fun in the leaves seeing as the leaves in our backyard aren't really the kind of leaves to do this with.































Here's a family one of us all. Rocket Scientist put the tape on me. I think he did a heck of a job, don't you?

















And yes, if you looked close enough at my costume, there something in my skeleton that isn't in some. And that leads me into my official announcement.

















I'm PREGNANT!!! ^_^ This is the official announcement. I thought this would be a fun way to do it. ^_^ So, as I'm looking at these pictures, it actually looks like I'm pregnant. Like, I'm big... but I'm not that far along. The EDD (expected due date) is July 2, and I haven't seen the doctor yet, just made the appointment. Anyway, hope you have a safe and fun Halloween night! ^_^

12 comments:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

yoo hoo! That is so exciting. Congrats on the exciting news!

Eliza said...

Big, big, big, big, big congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

Deanna said...

you guys are cute :D..the whole lot of you!

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!

Many congrats to you and Radio Boy (or whatever his name is - oh, yeah - Rocket Scientist!) I'm so happy for you!

Haylee said...

Congrats!!! That is wonderful news!

Danelle and Alex said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! I have never heard the black liquorish thing so maybe I will try that. I usually feel fine when I take my unisom, and I am learning that more today. :) That was a bad idea to not take it. Anyways, I hope you are feel ok! Congrats again!

Azteroth said...

Congrats! Nice costume, too. The tape looks good, I didn't realize it was tape at first, and what a great idea! Hope you guys had a fun halloween!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you. I hope that you are feeling pretty good.

Lisa said...

Cute pictures, cute bug, and cute baby! I'm happy and excited for you.

Janene said...

Congratulations!! Fun idea too. :o)

Parrish Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! How have you been feeling? Have you been sick at all? Keep us upadated!

Crunchymamma said...

Congrats!