Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bugisms: 4

One day we were out for a walk. Bug found something that I guess he needed help with, but I couldn't see any reason for help. He looked up at me and said "help". I just looked at him, and didn't know what he wanted. Then he cupped his hands around his mouth and said "Oh, Tootles!" I almost laughed outloud. Mickey Mouse Club House is his favorite show on Playhouse Disney.

Whenever I go outside for a quick thing like putting a poopy diaper in the dumpster, or checking the mail, Bug goes to the farthest place in our apartment to the door. When I open the door, before I even get it closed, I hear Bug's excited voice saying a string of exciting things that I don't know what they mean cause I don't speak toddler. As he is saying whatever he is saying in his most excited voice, he is running to the door to give me a huge hug. He has even done this after I got out of the bathroom too... It makes me smile hugely. As if I could hold it back.

Mom: "Hey Bug, what does a bird say?"
Bug: "Kah, kah!"
Well, I guess that's what they say here... what is it about graveyards? Crows are always there. And simalarily, since I live by a graveyard, we hear a lot of crows.

I guess that is all I can think of now. These Bugisms are pretty much the same things that I have on the side bar, but ones that need more explaination then I want to put there.

2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

I can't belive how big he is getting! I can't wait for Sam to do cute things like that.

P.S. Your posts lately, have been very insightful. You are one amazing person. And I'm sure you will come through all of this with flying colors! My thoughts and prayers are with, particularly at this time!

Lee said...

My boys said that birds say "kah, kah" too. We must have lived by each other. I love the "Oh Tootles!" story too.