Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My latest obsession

There are many things I enjoy. Cross-stitching, trumpeting, reading, writing, spending time with family, chatting with women, playing games on my computer, and most recently...

This:


Combined with this:


Has been my latest obsession. Glad to say that I think I am almost done with the game, but I have no idea really having never played it or watched it played.

It is an RPG kinda game with puzzles and things for you to figure out before you continue. Because of this, I very frequently came to a halt not knowing what to do. Because of this, hubby bought me a walk-through book. There was one night where hubby had the walk-through, and was telling me what to do and where to go because the "dungeon" was made up of a lot of maps that were in the shape of a circle all connected together with things but every one was slightly different. I got hopelessly lost. Even WITH the compass always facing north.

This overall reminded me of days at Shay Bay's house ("what??" you may ask? "Isn't that your code name/nickname?" uh... yeah, it is. Long story..... maybe I'll tell you later) playing her PS2? or was it 3? I can't remember. But in any case one of us would be looking at a book to tell the other one with the controller what to do. Oh, I didn't mention what game we were playing. We were playing Tomb Raider. I remember one specific time where once again, one of us was playing, the other instructing. Can't remember which of us was doing what, but the instructor was looking a little ahead and then said, "*gasp!* A bear!!!" the other one then proceeds to jump out of her pants and freaked out as well. hehe Good times.

Now with no further ado, I will be heading off to melt my brain some more with the PS2.

2 comments:

Azteroth said...

lol. I like those kinds fo games but I've always used a strategy guide. ;)

Amanda Gold said...

Sorry I didn't know where else to ask you this. On my dashboard I am able to see updates of this blog and your manga one. Anyone else's blog on this site that I know it won't let me view and says that there is no feed. Do you happen to know what you have done to make your blog available to view on others' dashboards?