Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A-Z

I've been tagged!!! I'm SO excited! ^_^

A--Attached or Single: ~Attached. Most definitely attached.
B--Best Friend: ~Celise, Cat, Madi, Lil... Rocket Scientist, Jesus... I have so many good friends. <3
C--Cake or Pie: ~PIE all the way. And any day.
D--Day of Choice: ~Sunday, I love going to church and being with my many friends and great ward members.
E--Essential Items: ~Shoes, clothes... diapers.
F--Favorite Color: ~Blue, but I have also been leaning to pink as well. Does that mean I'm having a girl?
G--Greatest Accomplishment: ~Taking care of myself. Without blame. Still working on it, but I know it will be a great accomplishment.
H--Happiest part of the day: ~Quiet time. I get a quiet house to do whatever I want. Including nap.
I--Indulgences: ~Cross-stitch, story writing, Oreos (of course...), naps, warm/hot baths... any other kind of pampering. (massages, manicure/pedicure, getting hair done at a salon)
J--January or July: ~January
K--Kids: ~Bug, Little Angel, and Little nudger (that is at least until we know the sex. Only 2 more days!!! ^_^)
L--Life is incomplete without: ~Music. Chocolate. Music and chocolate. Well... make that dark chocolate.
M--Movie favorites: ~Pride and Predjudice (A&E version), Princess Bride, You've got Mail, Hoodwinked. Just a few. There are so many that I just love.
N--New car: ~Pontiac G6, but since that probably isn't plausible, Honda CR-V
O--Oranges or Apples: ~Oranges
P--Phobias or fears: ~Spiders freak me out, but I'd say my worst fear is not living up to the standards I need and not being able to spend eternity with the ones I love and some that I already miss dearly.
Q--Quotes: ~Funny: "Never put off til tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." No idea who came up with it, we found it painted on a wooden board at DI and we bought it. Serious: "Remember, the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." D+C 18:10
R--Reasons to Smile: ~Plan of Salvation, To lift another's spirit, Oreos, Dark chocolate, Bug, Rocket Scientist
S--Season: ~Fall. I just love sweater weather and all the good fruits and veggies that are ready to harvest.
T--Tag 5 Friends: ~Madi, Cat, Lisa L., Lisa S., Excelente, and really, anyone who wants to. There are so many blogs that I read that this would be fun to read about the people who write them. Five just isn't enough.
U--Unknown fact about me: ~I can shake my eyes. Ask me sometime. I'll show you.
V--Very favorite store: ~I used to think Target, but I went to Kohl's the other day to get matunity clothes (sure, this is my third pregnancy, but for the last two, I could still borrow from family... the only two I can borrow from are both pregnant now.... lol), and I absolutely loved pretty much everything I saw. It might slowly become my new favorite clothes store.
W--Worst habit: ~Worst? Uh.... laziness?
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: ~I'll have to say Ultra-sound today seeing as I'm really anxious to find out the sex of this baby. ^_^
Y--Your favorite food: ~Oreos!!!!! Ok, just kidding. Well... maybe a little. Uh... Tacos? I don't really have a favorite. My appitite changes so much these days. But the weirdest thing happened at church today. I was walking down the hall and I could smell tacos. Serious. It was fast Sunday and someone was making tacos somewhere. I wasn't the only one smelling it either. It made me want tacos really bad so we are having that tonight. Ok... that was really random.
Z--Zodiac: ~Uh...... Gemini? I think?

2 comments:

james said...

Kohl's is a great store with great stuff. And they always have loads of stuff in their clearance section. (At least they do here.)

Janene said...

I forgot about that shaking eyes thing! :o)