Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So you've all been waiting in anticipation right?

To see our Groundhog's day pictures! Yay!!! ^_^































Just out of sheer curiosity, the second one is from last year. Just thought I'd put them together to compare how much he has changed. Looks like he is looking more and more like a boy... *sigh. My little bug is growing up.

Well, I guess that is it for the day. Wait? What? You wanted to see something else? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh... what is the baby? Oooooh... so you didn't really want to see my groundhog pictures? Aww, how sad. Well...... I guess I can accommodate... just this once though. (are you looking ahead yet? *cackles evilly....) It's a.... OH, have I ever told you that I have a short attention span? Oh, right, the sex of baby. A lot of my friends have just said that it just feels right to say "she" or "girl" when talking about baby. I felt the same way. It just felt right. I have been imagining making cute little pink blankets and everything. It pleased me. Because "girl" just felt so right. We were all stumped. "Feeling right" and "mother nature" were conflicting. That's right. We are having another boy. Thanks Deanna for that great blog name that we could have used for a girl. I really loved it. Maybe his blog name will be Bugglet? Lol... who knows. Anyway, I guess I'm done being evil now. I would post pictures of the ultrasounds (he certainly wasn't shy to show us his parts, yet his face he was covering like crazy) but due to computer problems (curse you!!!!) my CD drive is currently not connected. So I guess you'll just have to wait for that. My apologies. I hope you'll forgive the lack of pictures and my evilness. I was just in the mood I guess.

Happy February to all and hope you all ate your groundhog! (shame on you Excelente!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! So, exciting for Bug to have another brother.

Eliza said...

I was actually guessing boy. You must be a great mother to boys since Heavenly Father has sent you three. Congrats!!

Lisa and McCord said...

Awwww, Xen is so cute. We love him! He's getting so big. I love the pictures. Post more and more. Hope all is well with you and Justin.

Cheers,
Lisa