Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh the feeling of weightlessness

For the third time in three days (yes that is three days in a row), we swam in the free pool I am sure of that I have bragged about on this blog multiple times. Today though especially when I got out I felt the sudden weight gain from not being surrounded by water anymore. I couldn't stand up from sitting very easily. And for some odd reason, I didn't ever notice that I didn't feel pregnant at all while in the water. Until today. I really don't feel pregnant. There is nothing pulling my ginormous belly down anymore. I'm just... there. In the water, and oh, it feels so good. I'm thinking I just might spend every day in there. I just wish I could spend all day of every day in there. But obviously that isn't possible.

The first day we went out there (two days ago), I even did one lap. Don't ask me how I did that without sinking. I even tread water for quite a while before having to stop. Second day out there (yesterday) was pretty much the same as the day before. Today though, I did two laps. Not right after each other, but the fact that I could was encouragable. But I tell ya. Sitting here feeling gravity pull on every muscle and tiniest bit of flab is quite uncomfortable.

I'm contemplating getting a second pregnancy swimming suit.

1 comment:

Danelle and Alex said...

I swam laps pretty much every morning a little while after I stopped feeling sick and up to two weeks before I had Kade. Swimming really does make you feel weightless and for me it made my whole day better! I bet bug loves it too!