Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sick

This shall be short seeing as I don't have much brain power right now.

Sunday or Saturday, I had the first thoughts of "maybe I'm sick..." Ever since then I have been getting increasingly worse. Yesterday was a bad morning. Bug was having issues. I didn't get any sleep AT ALL because of a sore throat that felt like a knife slicing my throat to pieces every time I swallowed. I'm hoping today is the climax, seeing as I feel like my head is a hot air balloon and I'm mulling around down here on earth. My nose is so stuffed up and stuff that it feels like it is it's own planet. In any case, I hope I'm not worse off tomorrow.

I'm planning on having a bath today since that helped yesterday, and I'm taking pills. Before I started taking pills yesterday I found (amazingly enough seeing as I thought I threw it away...) the paper my doctor gave me with a list of safe medications. So that is what is going on here...

Quick preggo update:

I had an appointment yesterday and we talked a little about my possible (since I still wasn't quite sure yesterday) sickness, and maybe ear infection. He checked out my ear, and he seemed surprised about all the scar tissue in there. I wasn't. Getting ear infections when I was younger was quite a normal thing. I think there was even a time when I got them every Saturday like clockwork... Anyway, getting off the tangent... He said that if the ear infection (since it was on the outside rather than the inside... I don't remember the technical terms) got worse after taking things like Sudafed and stuff for the cold to take the prescription he gave me.

Not sick update:

I talked to him about contractions. My parents are the only ones (besides Rocket Scientist, but he doesn't look on here anyway) who know about this, but when I went to visit them on Thursday, later at night round about dinner time, I was getting contractions. They got quicker and more painful. After I realized they were contractions (not bowel movements) I looked at the clock, and I timed them. I can't remember exactly, but I think I may have had three in a five minute span of time. Yeah, kinda freaky... I kept trying to call Rocket Scientist, but he isn't used to carrying around his cell. He never answered. Well anyway, they started to subside, and probably all of them combined spanned about a half hour. I was relieved. Anyway, I told my doctor all this, and he told me when it was necessary to call labor and delivery, then changed when I would see him next. Supposedly, I was supposed to make another two week appointment, but he changed it to one week, and start checking dilation. So yeah. That is what is up with that for now.

I apologize (to you and my weak sick little body)... I said that would be short. My fingers like to babble.

1 comment:

Can said...

Sounds like it's time for RS to start carrying his phone! :)