Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

39th

So here I am. Two days away from my birthday, 39 weeks pregnant, and just waiting. My bag is packed (except for the Twizzlers we got from my brother and sister-in-law for my birthday), and I think I'm feeling enough ready. The apartment is still not as ship-shape that I would like it to be, but overall I think I'm ready. Having my other two induced I kinda want this one to just come when he comes. Then again, with the last two, both of them, I went to an appointment near my due date, had high blood pressure, then they induced me the same day. My next appointment is on my birthday. Wouldn't that be kinda neat? Well whatever... either way I'm sure I will be glad to not be pregnant and have my back work properly.

Oh, and I have been told that I can't have Baby before 9:30 next Sunday because I'm singing (with a group of 6 or 7) for Father's Day in Sacrament meeting. But then, my sister says I need to have baby within the week so that she can meet him before she goes back to Texas. Ah well... we can't make everyone happy right?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Hopefully the baby will decide the time frame for you! Then you can just say it decided when to come and you had nothing to do with it!

Amanda Bj. said...

Good luck with your labor. for you're sake I hope he comes sooner rather than later. I hated being a week over due. P.S. do we ever get to see what your new apartment looks like?

Eliza said...

OOoh, I'm so excited that he's nearly here. I was induced with my 1st and it was pretty fun having it just "happen" with my second.