Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boredom

So since I'm bored, and since you are probably bored otherwise you wouldn't be reading such a lame post, may as well do the usual betting on when Baby will come. You know the drill...

Length:
Weight:
Time:
Day:

And just some random ones:

Labor time (when I head into hospital):
If Baby will have hair:
Who Baby will look like:

And just in case you are interested in the other facts:

Bug was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches. He was born at...... 10:35?? I can't remember exactly... but it was at night somewhere in the hour of ten. We headed to the hospital at about 3 or 4 for an induction, and I think they started the pitocin at around 4:30ish. He had a lot of dark hair that was curly (I think because it was wet). I still don't know who Bug looks like, but you can look back at pictures and find some and decide for yourself.

Little Angel was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches. He was also born sometime at night in the hour of ten, but I can't remember the exact time. I think it was closer to 11 though than Bug. We also headed to the hospital in the afternoon to be induced and I bet they started the pitocin at around the same time as Bug or maybe a bit later. He had hair as well, and it was also dark. They look so much the same in the pictures that sometimes when I look back I don't know whose newborn pictures I'm looking at. And once again, I'm not sure who Little Angel looks most like... here... lemme upload some pics for you to help you out.

Rocket Scientist. I know it isn't a good picture to see who he looks like... but it is one of my favs of him.
















Me.




















One of the first pics of Bug. We didn't have a good one of him in the hospital. But I'm quite certain this is still within the first month of his life.
















A more recent pic of Bug.
















Little Angel in the hospital.
















One of the last pics taken of Little Angel. It is a good one showcasing his face, no?
















Obviously you would post your guesses on this post. Good luck to all. Oh yeah, and Bug was due on the 6th of April, was born on the 10th. Little Angel was due on Halloween and was born one week before that... the 24th of October. I'm not sure if I was early or late, or what Rocket Scientist was. Sorry we don't have baby pics of us on my computer. You'll just have to deal.

4 comments:

Azteroth said...

Length: 22 inches
Weight: 8 lbs
Time: noonish, unless you get induced after all, then 6 hours after the pitocin
Day: 21 June

And just some random ones:

Labor time: dunno
If Baby will have hair: lots
Who Baby will look like: like his brothers who probably look like Rocket Scientits for the first year or so. But mostly, he'll look like himself.

Deanna said...

not sure, I've never done this.
21in
7lb 7oz
go to hosp at 3
Grace's birthday! lol, the 30th. I don't remember when you're due or how many weeks is full term.
have lots of hair and look like his mommy.

Parrish Family said...

I am still deciding my guesses, but I just had to point one thing out. Both the boys in their "newborn" picture have their mouths slightly open. Its cute and funny at the same time! I will post my guesses later.

P.S. Don't worry about the store thing. I didn't want to get to close to you because I had a horrible cold and that is the LAST thing you need before having a baby!

Eliza said...

Length: 20.5 inches
Weight: 7lbs 5oz
Time: 6 o'clock in the morning
Day: June 23rd