Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy, busy doctor

Last week I didn't see my doctor because he was delivering a baby. A few weeks ago, I almost didn't see my doctor because he was about to deliver a baby. Today I almost didn't see him because he was doing an emergency C-section when I arrived. I don't ever remember having so many times when I couldn't or almost couldn't see him with the last two pregnancies of mine. Ah well...

But I did see him today. The update for the week:

2.5 (almost... he wanted to be optimistic..... haha) dilated, and about the same effaced as last week.... in the 70's I think....

So yeah.... that is about it. I'm still huge, still having back pain, have a huge list of things I want done before baby comes, can realistically only take it easy until baby comes, and the ten day forecast says rain, rain, and more rain..... I hope they are right with the sun on Friday.... I REALLY want to be free of gravity for a bit...

1 comment:

Lisa and McCord said...

Sounds like all is going well. I'm so excited! I'll be checking to see pictures of the new little guy soon. So you better post them as soon as you can!!! =)