Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a quick note

I'm sleepy and my head has been thinking of worried thoughts all day, so I will make this quick. Besides, you probably don't want all the gory details anyway, right?

When I stood up from my bed this morning, I felt leakage. That in and of itself is kinda nerve wracking this late in a pregnancy. But I tried to keep my cool on, and tried to figure out WHAT it was.

After about three hours and three calls to the nurse at my doctor's office, she declared it was mucus discharge. Anyone heard of a mucus plug? Can come out 2 weeks - right before delivery. Well, I guess that is what she was referring to. She said to keep an eye on it, and if it got to the point of soaking my pants, then I should go into L&D. I have been trying to keep special attention to any sort of leaking today, and I have just mainly had a very lazy day.

Cat almost kinda maybe sorta forced me out of my pj's (around 5:30 pm) to go swimming with her and her family. Afterwards we had an anime night which consisted of anime, pizza, and crazy bread (anyone else a sucker for crazy bread?? I LOVE it!). It was fun, but before we went to her apartment to enjoy such an anime night, I made sure we had the hospital bag in the trunk. No need to tempt fate. Every once in a while I'll go bathroom and have it be almost clear, and not smelling of urine. And that makes me worried...

As far as contractions though, I think I have had, at most, two... but they weren't remotely close to each other at all. So I don't know what is going on, and am trying not to worry about it.

*deep breath...*

No comments: