Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GNM 3

Today's good news minute:

Playgroup. I guess that was pretty much it. It was kind of a bummer day, but at least I was able to get out for a bit and talk with adults when I don't usually talk to adults throughout the majority of my days.

I'm actually surprised I had such a good day yesterday since the night before was horrible with Squirmy resisting sleep. I think the sleep deprivation is catching up with me though since he did the same thing last night. I feed him, and he is still not content enough to sleep. I'm running out of ideas of what to do with him to get some sleep.

But playgroup was nice. It wasn't too hot, and we left before it got scorching. A few downsides were Bug got picked on by one of the kids (he kept stealing Bug's hat and hiding it), and got pushed down by another one... Bug is too easy going, and is now starting to pick up on some bad habits... I don't know what to do about that.

If I don't get enough sleep tonight though, I don't know how I will survive tomorrow... wish me luck.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I should do this, but it might discourage me if the "good" part of my day is always the same. "Grace took a nap" "Grace was happy and talkative today" etc...but I still love her. I agree though, some adult conversation is always good.