Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, July 24, 2009

GNM 5 & 6

So, since I am not at my normal computer, I wasn't able to get my good news minute in yesterday, so here it is.

Yesterday's good news minute:

I already said it. I am not at my own house, and am visiting family for the July 24th weekend. It is nice to be away from home and being able to have someone else help out with Squirmy. That in of itself made my day.

Today's good news minute:

Once again, I am still not at my own home which is good in and of itself. But there are many more things to blog about today.

I got nine hours (NINE HOURS!!!!!!!!) of sleep last night. Squirmy woke up about every three hours, which is a good news by itself but the fact that he went back to sleep after every feeding, well, you can imagine how good it felt to actually get some sleep.

This morning, Squirmy gave me a big smile. And it seemed like it was really directed at me rather than just "gas". Some proof of this is the fact that I got three more smiles after that first one. THREE MORE!!! Crazy! That is quite a record for a new smile baby.

Another one for today, Bug is playing with Squirmy and being really cute with him playing with a toy that lights up and makes noise and he ended up putting Squirmy to sleep. He also stepped in for Mommy and wiped up some spit up from Squirmy's face. So cute.

What cute boys I have.

When I get back to my computer I will post some pictures from the parade we went to yesterday. My brother got some good ones of Bug, and I have a few of Squirmy's first parade as well which are cute. He is getting so big. Filling up 3-6 month clothes already!

Hurrah for good days!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds fun! Cute boys.

Danelle and Alex said...

Yay! I am glad you are having such a good time and congrats on the nine hours!! That is so great that he went back to sleep!