Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Good news minute 2 (from now on shortened to "GNM 1...2...3" depending on which one I'm on)

Today's good news minute:

Today was a pretty lazyish day. But it was nice. This morning we all spent time on my bed just having bonding moments. We had another bonding moment on the couch later on. We only had one time out today. It was fun to just spend the morning on my bed with my two cute boys and see Bug interact with Baby (blog name changing to Squirmy as of now). Squirmy has been doing ok today... last night was a bit stressed for me since he wouldn't sleep hardly at all it seemed, but at least the morning was nice. Squirmy was content on the bed with Bug and I and we just all laid there enjoying one anothers company.

Also, I was able to have an afternoon with baby free arms. I found a way to have Squirmy content without sleeping in my arms. Car seat. He likes to be propped up, so what is better than the car seat? I know, I know... many baby info sites say not to have them in there for very long, but if it gives me a few hours rest from holding him... I'm going to take it. So there.

Another one (wow... I'm being really positive today...), we (that is Rocket Scientist and I) have found a possible option for a job that seems promising. What about finishing school again you may ask? Well... that may or may not happen. Neither of us have really felt sound in our choice to change to Computer Science, and this other option will work with or out a degree in the particular field (and the starting pay is more than we make now...). Plus, Rocket Scientist already has a degree in drafting, so who knows. This option though is feeling more sound in our hearts, so who knows where it will take us. We are going to look into it more tomorrow, but for now, just know that our future may take a pretty drastic change. (for family who are interested to know what I'm talking about, e-mail me and I will expound a bit more.)

I guess that is it. Wow... pretty positive day I guess huh?

Oh, Oh, another one!!! I got a lot of work done on my story today! Well... not a lot of writing, more like figuring out the time line better, studying the place where my characters live a bit more so I feel more sound in writing about it... hehe.

Three cheers for positive days!!!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I like these good news minutes!

Anonymous said...

Great! And I love the Bug quotes!