Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Overwhelmed? Just a bit...

Well, we have signed with our new apartment complex. Put a deposit down. My house is a mess. (you should know that I just spelled mouse in the place of house... I changed it for your benefit, but that tells you just how boggled my brain is right now and of course, where I live now isn't even a house per-say, but I still call it that when I don't think properly)

My head feels like it is exploding. Maybe I should take a headache pill before it gets much worse. I am living off of lists right now. I put down what needs to be done when I think about it. Otherwise, things will not get done the way they should be and all that. Or maybe not even get done until the day of the deadline. If I didn't do this, I think I would go crazy.

As far as cleaning/packing/organizing is going... well I did a little of that today before Bug woke up. Can't even remember exactly WHAT I did, but I know I did something to get this house in some sort of order before I pack it up. It will be easier to pack it in order if it is in order to begin with.

Overall though, we are both being more self-conscious about the cleanliness of our housem (that's a combination of house and home) and trying to do a little bit better when we clean, and actually reaching the walls of the apartment that we don't even own.

Sorry this is so random. My brain is kinda bogged down with a ton of stuff...

No comments: