Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Some very late pictures... blame it on my computer problems.

So here are some pictures. A friend of mine wanted "belly pictures" so I obliged. I can't really even remember when these were taken, but they were around the time of the computer/car problems, so that is my excuse for not posting them sooner.

Anyway, here they are (this is a very random selection of pictures...):

Either of these "belly pics" are not really all that attractive... but my personal photographer takes forever to take a picture, and by the time he does, my smile is quite sarcastic and uh... very unflattering. :)




















Bug wanted to hug the baby and so we took a picture of it. It isn't very good either, seeing as he looks constipated... but you get the idea... lol




















These next few are cute ones of Bug.

Sleeping while eating: reminds me of the picture my mom took of me with a book balanced on my nose while sleeping in my bed. Yes, that is right. If I had it, I would scan it and show you all. In any case, his sandwich is balanced in his hands there. Don't ask me how it didn't fall out...
















100% cute. Need another explaination???




















(look at previous comment...)




















LOVE this pose. He is SOOOOO cute!!!
















And last but not least... I did promise that when I finished the most recent block on my crazy cross-stitch project, I would post pictures of it. The first two pics (close ups) are supposed to have sparkly snow on them. I tried to get close enough you could see it, but my camera wouldn't co-operate. So this is what you get. (this just in... I just clicked on the picture to get closer, and you can kinda see some sparkliness. Go ahead and try it.) Anyway, I'm almost done with the next block next to that one (finishing up the house) so when that is done, I will post pictures. ^_^



































As close as I could get to showing you that whole block.




















The whole picture. Well... sort of. You don't get the top of the project, but I figured since I posted pictures of it earlier, you could go back to see them... lemme find the link for you...
















So yeah... I guess that is all for now. The next block that you will get to see is the last bit of that house and a little side of the church next to it (stain glass windows!!!). So yeah. And it is almost done seeing as it didn't have a whole lot of building or trees in it.

Side note: Bug just interrupted me, saying that we needed to pray. He said it, and was very good with closing his eyes through the whole thing. He said things in it like: "and Mommy", "and Daddy", "Daddy's sleeping", "toys cleaned up", and other such cute statements that were too quiet and I didn't pick it up... SO CUTE!!! ^_^

4 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

I think you look very cute! And its cute how bug wanted to hug you guys! Good work on the cross stitch thats amazing!

Lydia said...

Yay for tummy pictures! Bug really is one of the cutest kids I know. Your cross stitching is beautiful. It makes me want to take it up again.

james said...

Thanks for the pics! Bug is a treasure. GREAT job on the cross stitch! It looks FABULOUS!!!

Miss you!

Lisa and McCord said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.