Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Visitor in the dark of night

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sounds like some sort of scary movie right? Right??

I woke up in the middle of the night (maybe more around 2 or 3...) and my toes were wiggling. I wasn't moving them. Dun, dun, duuuun!!! And what I mean by that was that none of my body was moving them. I know, sometimes you don't move limbs or appendages consciously sometimes, yet they are still moving, but what I mean was that no part of me conscious or sub-conscious was moving my toes.

So what was it?? I'll continue...

I then started to feel other sorts of movements at the bottom of my bed. My first thought was that Rocket Scientist was home and he was coming to snuggle before Bug woke up. That was when I realized that the movements at the foot of my bed weren't made by a big person. Then I heard him. Bug was climbing into my bed. In a daze I looked at him in question. He didn't look scared, or sad, or anything that would cause him to come into my room in the middle of the night for the very first time. Well.... now that memory serves, this is the first time that he climbed in bed with me, but not the first time he has come into my room. In any case, he looked happy. He was smiling... well... beaming would probably be more fitting.

He crawled up to me and gave me an awkward hug, seeing as I was on my side, and he said, "I love you." Then (this part is actually probably dreamistic seeing as I have no proof, it was impossible, and uh.... I was half asleep at the time) he gave me an internal hard drive (or maybe a floppy drive... in any case it was small so it wasn't a CD or DVD drive). I then proceeded to try to find out why he was here, and he just smiled and gave me a hug. Since I couldn't find out why he was here, I tried to have him lay down so he and I could go to sleep, but he wouldn't lay down with me. Preparing myself for a fight I said, "Get back in bed, Bug." He did so. He just left without a word and closed my door on the way out just like it was and went in his room and I heard his door shut.

Adding the hard drive part in there makes you wonder if I was just dreaming the whole thing right? Well now that could be possible IF his door was latched closed (it wasn't) when I woke up. Seeing as it is a bit harder to latch it rather than just close it.... hmm.... Sure the hard drive part (I distantly remembering thinking, "Oh no! He ruined it by touching the circuits!!") I'm quite sure was a dream seeing as uh... all the internal hard drives that we have are all installed in computers at the moment. As for Bug coming in to give me a hug and tell me that he loves me in the middle of the night? I'm just as positive that that part wasn't a dream. But who knows? I guess I never will. At least in this life.

Pretty good as far as dreams go though huh?

No comments: