Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exercise thoughts

I was realizing something today... the past few days haven't been the best of days. I also didn't exercise those days. Hmm... see a trend?

I exercised today and it was a better day. I got a few things done... I washed the dishes that were overflowing the sink, and started a load of dishes in the dishwasher. I didn't do much (or at least as much or more like... what I may have should have done) with my business, but I still feel pretty accomplished today.

One good and exciting thing that happened today is I got my inventory! I was really excited. Still am, but my mood is slowly slipping into sadness. Mainly (I suppose) because it feels to me like Rocket Scientist couldn't care less if we live in a pig sty or not. But oh well... I guess I can't talk much... I'm blogging for crying out loud... In any case, I was really excited for my inventory to arrive, and my one huge business task that I did today was go through all seven boxes, and check the items off of the list that was sent with them to make sure I had everything and that I didn't get extra stuff.

So that's that. I have survived another day.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Exercise releases endorphins. Endorphins make people happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

-Elle Woods, "Legally Blonde"

Eliza said...

I always do better and feel better when I've exercised as well :)

Lisa and McCord said...

Love the Legally Blonde quote from your friend Lydia. =) I love that movie! So haven't looked at your blog in a while. seems like you are always sad. Why?

Ooo, you need a new family picture uploaded to the Lt side of the blog. =)